Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What are the advantages of purchasing a website template?
The major advantage is price: You get a high quality design for a very reasonable price. Second advantage is time: It usually takes very little time to configure one of our Templates to produce a high-quality website.
2. What do I receive when I order a template?
After you complete the payment via our secure form, then you will receive a confirmation email with link(s) to download .zip(s). The .zip file(s) contains the following: PSD file(s), HTML file(s), fonts and advanced ClipArt library.
3. In what formats are your templates available?
Website templates are available in Photoshop and HTML formats. Fonts are included with Photoshop file. In most templates the HTML code is compatible with Adobe Dreamweaver.
4. What am I allowed and not allowed to do with the templates?
- Build a website using the template in any way you like.
You may not:
- Resell or redistribute templates (like we do).
- Claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of content providing companies and individuals.
- Make more than one project using the same template (you have to purchase the same template once more in order to make another project with the same design)
5. What is the difference between unique and non-unique purchase?
Non-exclusive purchase means that other people can buy the template you have chosen some time later.
Exclusive purchase guarantees that you are the last person to buy this template. After an exclusive purchase occurs the template is being permanently removed from the sales directory and will never be available to other customers again. Only you and people who bought the template before you will own it.
6. Is it reasonable to make unique purchase of template that was already purchased before?
Yes. Because there is very small chance that you will find the same design on the net.
7. Is the license a one-time fee payment?
Yes, the payment for your template is a one-time fee without any additional charges. After purchasing you may use the template as many times as you need for one website.
8. Is it possible for me to pay one price and have access to all downloads for a certain amount of time?
Sorry, we do not provide membership based services.
9. I would like to make payment by company check. Is that possible?
Please use MoneyBookers payment option. They accept payments by check
10. Is there any return policy?
Since our company is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the product is shipped, which you are responsible for understanding upon purchasing any article at our site. Please make sure that you`ve carefully read `sources available` section. We only make exceptions with this rule when the product appears to be not-as-described on a case by case basis in agreement of the parties concerned. The deadline for any refund claim is one week after the delivery date.
11. I ordered a template but haven`t received the download information.
In this case please contact our Billing Department via ONLINE SUPPORT CHAT or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
12. I was billed twice. I received 2 emails from merchant
Make sure that these charges have different order IDs. If it is so, contact our billing department.
13. Is it possible to reactivate my download link if it was deactivated after 3 days?
Yes. Please contact our billing department and they will reactivate your link.
14. I would like to purchase a template, but it is not available on the site anymore.
That means the template has been sold out for exclusive price. Look for similar templates in our collection!
15. How can I modify a template to suit my particular website?
Please visit our Help Center Section to get detailed information.
16. Are your templates compatible with Adobe Dreamweaver?
Most of templates come with HTML code that is compatible with Adobe Dreamweaver. Please check the `sources available` field in the template preview window.
17. Are your templates compatible with Adobe Photoshop?
We provide many of our Templates with Adobe Photoshop source files. You can find more info about Photoshop and download a free trial version at Adobe website.
18. What software do you recommend for making HTML?
We think that Dreamweaver is one of the best.
19. How can I modify flash portion of the template?
You need to use Flash to edit animated part of the template. Please visit the site of the developer for more information.
20. When I try to open the Flash .fla file, I get an error Unexpected file format.
This means that .fla file is incompatible with your Flash version. Please install an updated Flash version (check the software requirements of the template) to edit this file.< h4>21. Can I edit flash template in Swish?
No. Our flash templates can be edited only with Flash
22. Can I change the pictures on the flash animated website and put my own pictures instead?
Yes, you can.
23. What is the best place to find photos/images for modification of my template?
Read the following post to find free to use images online Top 5 places to find Royalty-Free images.
24. Is it possible to use your templates to develop websites for my customers?
Yes, of course. Our Templates are perfect for designers who want to offer their customers a high-quality design while at the same time save time and money. However, bear in mind that when you purchase the template with ordinary or exclusive license you're entitled to create only one project (one domain name).
25. Can I put low resolution thumbnails of templates on my website for my clients to choose between different designs?
Yes, of course.